We offer same-day COVID testing and future appointments with multiple slots every 30 minutes, just schedule online.
How It works
Once you have selected an appointment time you will need to sign up for Intend with your name, email address, and mobile phone number. Intend is a HIPAA-compliant platform that is used to deliver your test results securely and privately.
Upon arrival for COVID testing, you will need a few things. Please remember to follow all instructions provided to make this a safe visit to Bravo Pharmacy.
- Park on the side of our building on Chilcott Place in a legal spot or in short term parking in front of our store. Then call the pharmacy to let us know you're here: 617-553-2501.
- STAY IN YOUR CAR: our pharmacist will come out to you.
- Please keep your mask covering your mouth while receiving your test.
We appreciate your neighborly adherence to the protocol set in place for our customers' and staff's safety.
Please note that you will be charged a cancelation fee of $30 if you fail to arrive for your appointment, or if you cancel without the required 24 hours advance notice.
To cancel please give us a call at (617) 553-2501.
Please do your best to notify us in advance if you cannot attend your appointment, and we will gladly find time to reschedule for you.
COVID Rapid Antigen Test
We typically use the Rapid Antigen Test if you're sick with symptoms or you've been exposed to someone who then tested positive. It's best to wait at least four or more days from the time you were exposed before your test. This test is performed out front in your car. It will be processed onsite, and your results are complete in 20 minutes. The cost is $85, collected either when you book online or when you arrive out front for your appointment. You may submit to your insurance company to attempt reimbursement, as your invoice will contain all the billing codes and information you need.
- Utilizes a 1" nasal swab
- Patient may submit paperwork to insurance company
- May be reimbursed
- Results within 15-30 minutes, onsite
- AKA Antigen Diagnostic Test
Nearly instant results
Perfect test for active infection & recent exposure
An Important note: COVID-19 tests are diagnostic tools. A negative test result does not rule out a person from contracting COVID-19 in the future.
As always, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you should go to the hospital or dial 911. Symptoms that could indicate a life-threatening emergency include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or fainting
- A sudden change to vision or difficulty speaking
- Confusion, a sudden change in your mental status
- Sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Severe COVID-19 symptoms to watch for include:
- Shortness of breath while at rest
- Dry cough, fever, and breathing getting more difficult
- Significant or worrisome cough that is getting worse
- Confusion or sudden change in mental status
- Chest pain
- Low oxygen levels
- Extreme sleepiness or inability to wake
- Blue face or lips